Ramadan Rules 2018, Rules of Ramadan
Ramadan Rules: As we all are aware that Ramadan is round the corner and it’s time to get prepared for the fasting month. This year Ramadan will start on Friday, 27 may 2018 and will end on Saturday, 24 June 2018. Ramadan is much more than fasting , the sole purpose of fasting for a month is to connect spirituality, devotion, charity , reflection and feeling closer to the one and only creator, Allah.
Fasting in the nine month of Islamic calendar is compulsory on every Muslim adult. Ramadan Rules of fasting include refraining from food and drinks from dawn to dusk. This is because fasting is considered as one of the five pillars of Islam. The Ramadan Rules that a devotee should follow are:
• To start the day with a light meal before Dawn, commonly known as Suhoor.
• After sunset, you can eat traditional dishes which include dates or can drink water just after sunset.
• The meal that is consumed after sunset is referred to as ‘Iftar’.
• Each night make the intention to fast the following days.
Everyone can follow their daily routine including work, school and social functions. However, the devotee’s are expected to abstain from food , drinks and other sensual pleasures. Fasting is not obligatory for a person whose body cannot tolerate fasting due to old age or illness.
So this Ramadan 2018, follow the rules and make sure you complete your fasting month without any mistake.
Rules follow during Ramadan:
Ramadan is a holy month of Muslims.During this month, they follow very strict schedule. They do fast and believe that by doing this they will get closer to Allah. The fast will be accepted only when the intention of doing fast is from heart and not forcefully.
There are some rules which should be followed during the Ramadan otherwise the fast will not be accepted-.
• If someone intentionally drink or eat something during fast then it become invalid but if he do it by mistake then he should continue his fast..
• If one vomit unintentionally then he should continue his fast..
• No sexual intercourse is allowed during the Ramadan. If someone do that then he must perform kaffaarah ( fasting for sixty days)..
• For females, the fast become invalid during the childbirth bleeding and menstrual.
• The people who are suffering from illness or old person who cannot do fast, must perform fidiya (feeding one poor person) .
There are some actions that are allowed to do during Ramadan :
• It is allowed to apply eye drop or eyeliner to the eyes.
• It is also allowed to take injection for health purpose.
• It is allowed to take a shower and rising the mouth and nose.
So,these are some of the interesting rules that you have to follow during Ramadan.